Tracertrak helps keep your workers safe and your assets on task!
Tracertrak provides productivity improvements, efficiencies and peace of mind wherever your resources are deployed. With Tracertrak, connectivity, monitoring and communications solutions that were once only available in the city are now available virtually anywhere.
Tracertrak is a powerful exception management system providing global resource tracking and monitoring, designed by Pivotel from the ground up and built on a high availability, redundant server architecture. Unlike other personnel monitoring and asset tracking solutions, satellite technology was not an afterthought with Tracertrak. Satellite is central to the entire Tracertrak design and will continue to be the primary development focus as the Tracertrak solution evolves further. Using satellite technology allows for true global resource visibility, driven by the need for corporate operational efficiency through systems that drive efficiency and productivity.
The Tracertrak solution is used extensively by government and enterprise organisations across New Zealand, Australia and Indonesia tracking and monitoring assets and personnel moving across vast areas of the planet.
Tracertrak ensures you always have the information you need to maximise operational efficiency through asset monitoring and maintain high levels of OSH compliance through worker safety monitoring and SOS. Improve efficiency and let Tracertrak do the monitoring for you.
Tracertrak ensures you always have the information you need and Tracertrak’s advanced exception management system does the data monitoring for you.
- Keep your remote workers safe with automatic missed-sked alerts and a dedicated SOS function
- Communicate with your remote workers using 2-way messaging between Tracertrak and compatible devices
- Know where your assets are and where they’ve been to maximise utilisation of your assets and reduce downtime
- Make sure your assets are operating compliantly where they should be with geofences and route monitoring
- Receive exception alerts by e-mail and/or SMS so you can solve problems quickly and get on with the job
- Secure administrator permissions structure ensures users only see what is relevant to their access level
- You can rely on the region’s leading mobile satellite company for end-to-end system reliability
“We had been searching for an option that will enhance our reputation to having “the Safest” motoring event in Australia. Pivotel (Tracertrak) has given us the best option to keep our entrants and officials safe.”
Variety NSW – www.variety.org.au/nsw/
“As our assets carry petroleum it is critical to know their whereabouts
[Tracertrak] assists our operations team in better maintenance procedures and knowing when to send out a maintenance team or to refill and or replace a tanker at a specific location.”
IOR Petroleum – www.ior.com.au
“Tracertrak services are used primarily for remote worker safety and to aid DDH1 Drilling in achieving our OH&S commitments and internal safety targets. Safety within the Drilling industry is a paramount priority and we need to ensure our workers are safe wherever they are on site.”
DDH1 Drilling – www.ddh1.com.au