Precise navigation meets global communication with the rugged GPSMAP 66i button-operated GPS handheld satellite communicator.
When used with Tracertrak, the GPSMAP® 66i is a powerful monitoring and exception management tool that helps you achieve the highest standard in remote worker safety compliance using a handheld satellite connected device.
Tracertrak administrators can build their own business rules for when and how remote workers are tracked, define check-in schedules for routine reporting that ‘all is ok’ and define escalation rules when check-ins are missed. When serious trouble strikes, workers can initiate an emergency SOS alert, complete with their GPS location data. Tracertrak can monitor your team 24/7 and includes optional support from GEOS monitoring services.
- Multi-GNSS satellite support puts superior navigation at your fingertips
- Get maps as pretty as a picture and just as detailed – without a subscription
- Know the terrain before you’re in it, with preloaded TopoActive maps of Australia and NZ
- Dedicated SOS key with SOS lock to prevent false alarms
- Check-in with automated missed check-in alerts
- Send and receive text messages with global visibility on the Iridium Network
- Geofence monitoring for entry and exit alarms
- Pivotel Numbers capable – give each user their own unique ‘04’ mobile number, simplifying messaging for Tracertrak users with a two-way device, achieving a seamless messaging experience for your organisation and worker
- Up to 35 hours of battery life in tracking mode