Tracertrak is a cloud based software platform that you can access over the internet using any web enabled device.
Tracertrak accounts are password protected, secured by 128-bit AES encryption for SSL. Customers have complete control over who is granted access to an account with a username and password.
- Build custom permission structures that allow different levels of access roles/privileges.
- Create roles that can “view only” or roles that can “view + configure”.
- Tracertrak is a high availability, high capacity, fully redundant system.
- Hosted in one of Australia’s largest data centres.
- Pivotel provides continuous automated end-to-end testing with operation staff on call 24/7.
- Any current customer affecting outages are listed on our website here.
|High Availability||High Capacity||Fully Redundant|
Tracertrak is fully scalable from a single user/device up to thousands of each. It is designed to make managing large amounts of devices and users simple, so you can get to the information you need quickly.
- Manage large amounts of devices and users on the same account with grouping
- Give users access to only the assets that are relevant to their job function
- Increased control for managers and a simpler user experience for employees